Work faster, work together
Working together is more than accessible with LiGRE. All LiGRE Premium plans allow you to add team members to your projects, and their user fees are covered by your plan. Your team members can work on your project and benefit from your plan for free.
Build your team
Nothing is easier than adding members to your project team.
- Go to your project dashboard.
- Click on the “Add a member” button.
- Enter the addresses of the people you want to invite.
- Each person will receive an invitation email. Note that they don’t need an existing account, just their email address to create their account.
SIMPLE BUT COMPREHENSIVE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Customize your team members’ roles and responsibilities
A fully customizable three-tiered role system allows you to tailor your team members’ privileges to suit your needs.
Three roles are possible in a project:
- Assistant : Everyone who joins a project initially occupies this role. Assistants can add data and code the data assigned to them. If the coding tree is unlocked, they can also add temporary categories to it.
- Researcher: The role of a researcher can be assigned to assistants to give them more privileges. Researchers have the same capabilities as assistants by default. However, their privileges can be modified to allow them to add permanent categories to the coding tree, lock/unlock the tree, export data and results, delete data from the project, manage respondents, and integrate this project with another project.
- Owner: There can only be one owner per project, and this role is automatically assigned to the project creator, who has the same privileges as the assistants and researchers. Moreover, the owner is the only one who can reset the project, manage the team (invite, promote, demote, or remove members), and archive the project.
Discover LiGRE’s team management system
Watch this short video for a detailed overview of LiGRE’s team management system.
Need help finding the information you are looking for? Write to us!
You can contact our support team. One of our representatives will be happy to answer your questions.
Which users can add data to a team project?
As long as the boundaries set by the project package have not been reached, all team members can add documents, regardless of their role or privileges.
Who owns the data that has been added to a team project?
Since the project owner is the creator of the project, the team leader, and the one who pays for it, LiGRE considers that all data added to a project belongs to its owner, regardless of who created it.
Which users can code and edit documents in a team project?
All project team members can view the data, but only the user assigned a document can code and edit it. A document can only be assigned to one person at a time. By default, documents are automatically assigned to the person who added them. However, the project owner and authorized researchers can reassign documents to other users.
Which users can edit a team project coding tree?
If the coding tree is not locked, it can be edited by any member of the team. Two types of changes can be made: permanent changes and temporary changes. Only the project owner and authorized researchers can permanently change the tree graph. Changes made by other users are considered temporary.
How do temporary items work in a team project?
Assistants can edit the coding tree of the projects they are involved in by adding temporary items. The initials of the assistants who created these items are attributed to them to make it easier to identify them. All team members can use the temporary items to code text excerpts, but only the assistants who created them can edit them. The project owner and the researchers can delete temporary items, and merge them and incorporate them into the permanent structure of the project coding tree.
Will temporary items in the coding tree graph disappear on their own?
No, temporary items will remain there until they are manually deleted or added to the permanent structure of the project tree graph.
Do your team members have to pay to take part in your project?
No, team members do not have to pay to join your project and benefit from the features included in your plan.
Get a free LiGRE License by becoming an ambassador
In addition to being able to use all of LiGRE’s Premium features free of charge for one year, LiGRE ambassadors are eligible for a 25% discount on automatic transcription time. Write to us for additional information.