Terms of Payments Made by Users of LiGRE
To access the content of this page in another language, change the language in which the website is displayed.
1. Making Purchases
- Purchases made using the PayPal service. All LiGRE products and services are paid using the PayPal service. When you make a purchase on LiGRE, LiGRE only shares the information regarding your purchase with the PayPal service, such as the name, description
andprice of the products and services purchased, but none of your personal information collected by LiGRE is shared with the PayPal service. Your purchase is entirely made through the PayPal service. The latter provides LiGRE with the purchase confirmation, but no payment information that you share with the PayPal service to make your purchase, such as credit card, band card or PayPal account information, is communicated to LiGRE or shared in LiGRE.
- Conditions of the PayPal service. By using the PayPal service to purchase a LiGRE product or service, you agree to the applicable Conditions of use of the PayPal service and to comply with them.
- Pricing. Pay attention to the details of the transaction calculated by LiGRE, as your total price may include taxes for which you are responsible.
- Invoicing. Once a LiGRE product or service is purchased and paid for using the Paypal service, you receive a confirmation of payment by the PayPal service and a purchase invoice by LiGRE by email.
- Subscription. If you purchase a subscription to a LiGRE project, you pay for the first subscription period immediately, and then the PayPal service automatically takes the payment for your subscription at the start of each new subscription period.
- Cancelling a subscription. You can cancel a subscription at any time using one of the following options:
- By closing the project that is subscribed using the project control panel, clicking on advanced options and then closing the project;
- By interrupting your subscription through your PayPal account if you have one; however, in this case, your project will not be closed on LiGRE but will become expired at the end of the current subscription period.
- Reduced access to a project that is no longer subscribed. If you cancel a project subscription, you will have limited access to your project. Generally speaking, you can view the project’s existing data but can no longer process the data or add new data.
2. Actions We May Take
- Our right to cancel. We may cancel any transaction if we believe that it violates these Terms or the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, or if we believe that doing so may prevent financial loss. We may also cancel any electronic value accumulated as a result of fraudulent or illegal
- Payment limitations. In order to prevent financial loss to you or us, we may place a delay on a payment for a period of time, limit your ability to make a purchase or deactivate your account.
- Sharing of information. In order to prevent financial loss to you or us, we may contact law enforcement or third parties concerned (including other users) and share details of any payments you are associated
with,if we believe that doing so may prevent financial loss or a violation of the law.
- Abandoned property. If you close or deactivate your LiGRE account with a positive balance in your automatic transcription time bank, your balance is lost and is non-refundable.
3. Disputes and Reversals
- No liability for purchase transactions. If you make a transaction with the PayPal Service and have a dispute, we are not liable for the transaction. Our only responsibility is to properly handle the product or service for which we have been paid.
- Duty to notify us. If you believe that an unauthorized or otherwise problematic transaction has been made in your account, you agree to notify us immediately so that we may take the proper action.
- Technical difficulties. If you experience a technical failure or service interruption that causes your transaction to fail, you may request that your transaction
becompleted at a later time.
4. Notices and Amendments to These Conditions
- Notice to you. By purchasing LiGRE products or services, you agree that we may communicate any important information regarding your purchases or account to you electronically. We may also provide notices to you by posting them on our website, or by sending them to an email address or street address that you previously provided to us. Website and email notices shall be considered received by you within 24 hours of the time posted or sent; notices by postal mail shall be considered received within three (3) business days of the time sent.
- Notice to us. Except as otherwise stated, you must send notices to us relating to these Terms at :
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Logiciels Ex-L-Tec inc., 235-7175 Marion, Trois-Rivières (QC) Canada, G9A 5Z9
- Amendment guidelines. We may update these Payment Terms at any time without notice as we deem necessary to the full extent permitted by the law. The Terms in effect when you confirm a transaction govern that transaction.